Hank has represented clients in the construction industry for more than 20 years. Some of the services he provides in the field of construction law include:
- Construction contract drafting and review
- Preparation of statutorily required notices to perfect mechanic’s and materialman’s liens
- Drafting of notices to perfect bond claims on private construction projects and public works jobs
- Preparing and filing of documents to put the public on notice of a general contractor’s self-executing constitutional lien
- Drafting of notices to perfect statutory retainage claims
- Preparing and filing of mechanic’s and materialman’s lien affidavits
- Enforcement of lien rights and surety bond claims through litigation
With 23+ years of experience representing clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to celebrities to small business owners and entrepreneurs, the Fasthoff Law Firm is able to guide clients through the subtle and nuanced world of copyright law and other intellectual property rights. For more information on Hank’s experience with construction law and construction litigation, click here. Feel free to contact the firm now to discuss how we may be able to assist you and your business.
Some of the clients for whom Hank has provided representation and legal services include:
Contact the Fasthoff Law Firm Today
If you are in need of a construction lawyer in The Woodlands or a construction attorney in Houston, contact the Fasthoff Law Firm, an construction law firm with offices in Houston and The Woodlands, to learn more about how your mechanic’s and materialman’s lien rights can be perfected and enforced.
Hank is AV-rated (highest) by Martindale-Hubbell, is a Top Rated Intellectual Property Attorney by Texas Super Lawyers®, was ranked for five consecutive years as a Texas Super Lawyers® Rising Star in the fields of Entertainment and Intellectual Property, and has been ranked from 2013-present by US News & World Reports’ Best Lawyers® Litigation – Intellectual Property Litigation.